Friday, April 13, 2012

Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

Hello! So today I wanted to share with you my wonderful little notes that I sent to eight of my favorite girls! Well, we all know the wonderful world of Pinterest... don't you just love it? Anyway, it led me to this wonderful pin...


...and my brain immediately said, "I MUST RE-CREATE THIS!" So I did. Here are my cute little beauties.. I also decided to write each of them a cute little note telling them what I loved about them!


Sorry my picture quality is not as great as the idea photo, but it was still so fun to create!


Here they all are.. it looks like a lot of them, but it's not too many! I decide to make each girls "paper" hair match their true hair, which was a lot of fun and cute because Ashton is the only blonde! :) I think each girl loved it and I hope they felt very special because they are!


Here is the website with the initial post and directions: DIY Bridesmaid Cards

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment