Saturday, April 21, 2012

Engagement Pictures

On April 2, 2012 almost a year before our wedding day, Jonathan and I spent the afternoon with Eric Jones from Eric Jones Photography to take our engagement pictures. I had chatted with Eric about two weeks prior to our chosen date to actual plan when we were going to take pictures.. and little did I know that we would choose the most perfect day. In my parents yard my mom has azaleas that have been growing since I was little and now they are huge! They are a the main focal feature of my momma's handy work and I was so glad they were in full bloom... Jonathan and I also came to the conclusion that I laugh too much.. haha oh well. Well here are some of our candid shots + some of our favorites!




Also, as our wonderful photographer was driving to my parents house he passed an old metal barn and suggested that we take some pictures there. I must say that some of these turned out to be some of our favorites!



 I hope you have enjoyed our pictures as much as I have... I think I have looked at them thousands of times and I keep replaying the day over and over. It was magical to spend that time with Jonathan.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment