Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bella Bridesmaid

Today I went with two of my wonderful bridesmaids, Tracy and Sarah, to Bella Bridesmaid in Cary. Dorothy came along too, which was wonderful! :) As we were walking up the steps to the store I was so excited... I had dreamed of the day I could walk into Bella Bridesmaid as a bride with some of my girls by my side! Oh it made me squeal!



Sarah was our model for the afternoon and we put her in and out of a few dresses for a few minutes until she stepped out in this cutie...


So let's just say I started to jump up and down... the girls immediately knew this was the one I had been dreaming of! After the initial excitement we started to talk about fabrics. The one Sarah is wearing is made out of Silk Shantung and was a little poofy, so Christy (the wonderful owner), pointed out another fabric called Faille, which is a little bit softer and would fall like this...


Absolutely perfect and I picked it on the spot. It was everything I had been dreaming of and more! The dresses will be in a soft pink, which will be beautiful!

I also have to share this funny picture of Sarah and Kade while Sarah was getting measured... Kade was a little tired and in need of some major Mommy hugs so Sarah had to hold him while she was getting measured so she had to hold him like this.... haha...



To finish the wonderful day I of course had to take a picture with the wonderful Ms. Christy and say a big THANK YOU! :)


Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment