Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Who I Am

(found this on Dream Book Designs Blog... which is awesome by the way)

I am... slightly nervous about what the future holds,
but I can't wait to see what it is.
I want... for the sun to shine and lay out on the pier
at Harker's Island (of course today is a rainy cold day).
I have... a wonderful family and boyfriend that
I love dearly and I am so thankful for.
I wish... that high school students would not take
anything for granted; they are so blessed!
I hate... when my neighbors are loud...
haha which is very often!
I fear... that my life will not be everything I wish it to be.
I hear... a kitties purr. :)
I search... for what I am passionate for daily.
I haven't quite found my calling yet.
I wonder... if Jesus ever looks down on us and laughs.
(He really has to have a sense of humor!)
I regret... past relationships that had negative effects on who I really was.
I love... so many things... Springtime, Family, Jesus,
Flowers, and Anything Vintage! (There is much more!)
I ache... when I see others not having passion for people in need.
I always... enjoy a good book!
I usually... hit the snooze button 3 times every morning.. haha!
I am not... interested in jeggings... haha!
I dance... full out when I am alone and bored.
I sing... in the car when I am in a good mood! I am sure the
people next to my car are worried about me.
I never... understood Calculus 3 because my
teacher was Russian... ahh so random.
I sometimes... wonder why some people stress
out so much over little things.
I cry... atleast every other week... I am slightly
emotional (ask Jonathan... haha)
I am not always... focused (doodling helps me while in meetings)
I lose... my car keys all the time.
I am confused... with our state budget and our Governor...
I need... a real house where I can paint the walls and call it mine.
I should... enjoy the present, but still dream of the future ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment