Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Craft like you mean it

I have recently wanted to craft in every way, shape and form recently! Last night I worked on some calligraphy and I am becoming better and better as time passes on. I hope one day I will be able to address envelopes for someone other than myself... (hint, hint, wink, wink)...! Hopefully I will find that one willing person... :)



I have also found my future craft purchase.... wait for it... drum roll please....

A MINI Sewing Machine!!
Perfectly, perfect for my tiny apartment!

My plan of adventures follows quickly after I purchase that sweet little machine...

1. A travel wallet for my Europe trip that will hold a credit card, passport, and plane tickets!
2. The most amazing ruffled scarf on the planet...

I can't wait to post pictures of these future sewing adventures so keep checking back... or follow me... that would be much more exciting I might add! :)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment