Saturday, March 26, 2011

Two Little Birds

Meredith (my friend and fellow carpooler!) and I were on the way home on Friday and normally we would be heading to River Park North for a run which we are trying to make a habit... but with my hurt ankle we were mourning our non-running afternoon.. haha! ;) We then sparked a conversation about painting and decided we wanted to paint since running was not an option... darn!

So here is what I came up with:


I was so excited about how the piece turned out and how it fit in with my picture wall perfectly! I absolutely love painting and being creative and I wish my teaching career could sometimes lend itself more to both of those. Math is very difficult when pressed with EOCs and others who look down on you when your students are actually "having fun" in math class. I am hoping that upon completing my AIG licensure I can begin my career in something I am very passionate about and use my creativity there... ohh one day!

So I have a tip for the day... go be creative and if you have kids offer them every creative possibility that you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment