Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Let's Go Canes!


One feature of my relationship with Jonathan that is very special to me is hockey. Yes, I know this sounds silly and random for a girly, girl like me, but I never in my entire life found it any bit interesting. I never understood it and I didn't know anyone who actually really liked it... that is until I met Jonathan. After about a month of dating Jonathan asked me to go with him to a Hurricane's hockey game (Jonathan wanted me to add in this tidbit... "it was a playoff game by the way..." haha) and I was really not interested, but I wanted to go to be with him... with that being said I now love a hockey game (especially the CANES!) and the craziness that comes along with it! I still do not know where these players get all that aggression from!

Connie keeps us laughing! She always comes up with the best sayings! Hurricanes vs. Buffalo = "Let's Cook Buffalo!" and previous sayings... East Carolina vs. Arkansas = "H1N1!" hahaha!

Connie and I!

Jonathan and his dad!

Our "buffalo wings!"

Hockey = Super Aggressive People! Haha, but it makes great entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment