Monday, May 3, 2010

Green Thumb?

So my green thumb is trying to come out! This past Sunday my Mom helped me change my sad little shabby patio into a dream and it couldn't have turned out any better! I am so in love with it.


I love the sun wall decor that we found and the hanging baskets!! Poor Jonathan worked very hard to put the hangers up!


Here are my little baby plants! They are working on growing beautiful!! I think they are so cute and there was just enough space in between the cement and the fence!

And of course we can not have flowers and wall decor without seating and a gerber daisy! I absolutely love my patio and it is such a breath of fresh air when I walk out there. It smells so fresh and I love it! I am so thankful to have the Mom that I have!! Thanks again!!

Ok, so with all these makeovers in my apartment I have run out of things to makeover... anyone want a room makeover?

Last little bit.... is anyone reading this?!

I am beginning to think I am talking to no one....





1 comment:

  1. I read it! :) I like keeping up with you.

    ReplyDelete