Monday, May 10, 2010

Path to Non-Perfectionism...

So my whole life I have been a perfectionist... this has become more evident through projects I take on with people and I have to do every little thing by myself so that it will be perfect in my eyes.

Through teaching my perfectionism has calmed down, but I wanted to try something. I saw one of my facebook friends.... actually she was my boss at Starbucks.. :) saying she is a facebook friend doesn't tell you much... anyway she started this journey with a book called... Wreck this Journal....

The whole point of the book is to use un-conventual ways to basically let out your creativity to wreck the book anyway possible... it directs you on each page, but you can step out of the box at any time.. I am so excited to keep you updated on my....











No comments:

Post a Comment