Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quick Little Note...

I am so sorry with the lack of blogging. Life is very crazy right now....

Grad School... took over my life last Tuesday and has yet to let up. Yes, this will be my life for the next 2.5 or so years.

End of school... Goodness.. EOC time is the most stressful, but I must say that my Algebra 2 class is the one that keeps me pushing. I really think some of them care and I hope that most of them can pull out a 3 or 4! Let's hope! I feel like I have completed a huge workout when I come home from school. No wonder I hate going to the gym.... I have been at one all day (mentally and physically) Every teacher will agree.

Jonathan is missing... well not really. He has moved down to Cape Hatteras and I do not see him as often. I can definitely tell that the kitties and I are missing him.. :( but he has already come back to visit, which is awesome!!


Not only is my life already crazy, but go-getter me decides to take on the JV Cheerleading Squad. Oh goodness... we will see how this goes!

Blogging will resume after EOCs are over..... I have some awesome pics to posts and stories to tell, but they will have to wait until I can actually tell them to their full potential! So be waiting.....




PS. I bought TOMS! I just posted a video of how awesome they are!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment