Monday, April 19, 2010

Sassy


As I sit in my favorite green chair I ponder how its been one of those up and down Mondays....but in the end my refrigerator tells it all..


I absolutely love that magnet! I wanted to update my blog on everything I have accomplished during Spring Break. I was so proud of myself!

First I wanted to showcase Chelsea's Bachelorette invites, but I wanted to make sure she saw them first!


















They are super cute and I am so proud of them. I was only disappointed by the fact that I couldn't find any cute stamps without ordering them on-line. Thus, the Liberty Bell stamp was used. Ha-ha.

During Spring Break I got into two moods... cleaning and revamping. Any time I want to move from my cute apartment I always change something! It's such a great feeling to come home and things look different.

First task was to redo my bathroom. Throughout all my apartment living my bathroom has always been black and yellow, so I was up for the change and ready for it! I knew I wanted a spa feeling so I wanted to go with very muted greens and beiges. I can say that I feel like I am in a spa when I light a candle and just look at the colors. I love it. It is so soothing.


Next up was the closets... they had to be labeled and organized. They were driving me crazy. To keep things fun while I was organizing and labeling I decided to make my labels fun. I labeled blankets: "cozy blankets" and brushes for crafts: "beautiful brushes." It became fun to see what I could come up with. I also was excited to organize all of my paints and brushes for crafts. It turned out to be a blast and I am so proud of it. I now show off my closets when friends come over. I don't hide a mess inside of them anymore. It is an amazing feeling to be organized from the inside out!



Finally... to end my sassy blog I want to show you what I am loving about this spring....




Happy Spring! Go label, organize, and find everything you love about spring!


1 comment:

  1. I loved the invitations! You have a real knack! :) I love you

    ReplyDelete