Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Savannah Project Complete

This past summer my cousin, Tracy and I traveled from Harker's Island, NC to Savannah, GA with a small pit stop in Charleston, SC and I must say that it was absolutely one of the best southern road-trips ever! Once arriving in Savannah we had the idea of having a scavenger hunt to find the letters of our name in the city signs! It was so much fun!

Well... here I am almost a year since the trip finally completing my name project from Savannah. I surprised Tracy with her name this Christmas (it was so easy to find a five picture frame, but seven was such an adventure)! I finally ran across this picture frame while in TJ Max this past weekend and I was SO excited!

I must say that my favorite letter is the "J" which was the arm of a park bench turn sideways. The "I" is also very cute too and was found in a park in Savannah! I must say that everyone should try this on their future trip to a city because it brings back so many memories!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
John 11: 25-26

PS... Easter is my 24th birthday!! So super excited about the wonderful holiday and being with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment