Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas Shower

I have realized more and more how blessed and thankful I am for everything that I have. Getting married truly opens your eyes to how much you are cared for and loved by wonderful friends and family.

On the Saturday after Thanksgiving (November 24), one of my very best friends and her mom (Ashton and Mrs. Lee Ann!) gave Jonathan and I a "Holly Jolly Christmas Shower" and it was absolutely wonderful! It was so good to see some of my closest family and friends and open their wonderful gifts. I have already realized how special this shower was because now at every Christmas when Jonathan and I are "decking the halls," I can remember the special people who gave us certain gifts.

One of my wonderful bridesmaids, Lynetti and I!
Awesome cake!! We hated to cut into it!

One of the sweet hostests and bridesmaid, Ashton!

Chatting with everyone! :)

Another beautiful bridesmaid, Meredith!
My Momma! :)

Thanks again to everyone that came and the wonderful, sweet gifts you gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment