Sunday, October 7, 2012

Engagement Parties

This past July my parents arranged a beautiful Engagement Party for us that was so wonderful! One of the main ideas that we have had with the wedding events is to make sure that everything flows together, so we decided that our centerpieces and arrangements had to display that shabby chic feel that we envisioned at the wedding. We had such a great afternoon and truly loved seeing everyone together in one place!

 Some of my wonderful family enjoying each others company!

 The appetizers! I absolutely love this Pepsi crate! I found this in the little town of Bunn, NC at a old antique store.

 Haha--we were a little sweaty! It was very toasty that afternoon!

Some of my bridesmaids all together!

 Most of our bridal party! :)

Mom and I ordered lots of flowers from the wonderful Chelsea Barrow at Greene County Florist!

Not only did we have a great family day with this engagement party, one of Jonathan's groomsmen wanted to throw us a little get together also that was a little more casual... so we had a pool party! Here are some pictures from that event...

Dad, Mom, and I at engagement party #2!

I was so happy Beth could make it!

We loved having everyone together again!

Of course I was on the hit list to get thrown in... haha!

Sweet Kathryn could make it and I was so excited! :)

To finish this up, we are so thankful for everyone that celebrated our engagement with us. Jonathan and I are so happy and we are looking forward to the big day! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment