Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Perfect Dress

Sooo... I know I can not blog a lot about today's adventure, but I did want to tell you about it.

This morning, bright and early, Momma, Aunt Jackie, Tracy, Grandma, and I all headed towards Raleigh to find the perfect wedding dress. I was so excited that we were going to meet Jonathan's mom (Elizabeth), Stephanie, and Angel there too! For months or maybe more.. haha.. I had had the perfect dress picked out from a picture online--I had a feeling it was the one, but of course I had to put it on.



I can't believe that today was that day.. it was the first dress I stepped into and the last dress I stepped out of. It was magical. I tried on one extra dress just to prove that it was the one and there was no denying it. I didn't even want to get out of it. I would still be sitting in it right now if I could. I will say that I did very good holding back the tears and there was about only one sitting in the corner of my eye when I saw myself for the first time. My Momma's wedding veil was perfect in every way with the gown and that made it even more special. I can't wait to see Jonathan's face when the doors of my church open.. whew.. the tears are almost flowing while I am typing..


...goodness, I love him.




No comments:

Post a Comment