Thursday, August 5, 2010

Too Long...

It's been way to long my dears....

I must admit that I have been awful with my blog ever since I started grad school and becoming the cheerleading coach at my school. I am amazed at what craziness I can get myself into.. below are some aspects of my life currently...

Spending Time with Jonathan

Why yes.. I did have to mention that "person." As Jonathan and I spend more and more time together I know we were meant for each other. God definitely had a plan when he helped us find each other. I am so thankful. This past weekend I found myself blissfully happy as I sat on the beach and read while Jonathan was fishing away. Apparently though I am bad luck, because he never catches anything when I am with him... haha. I hope he still enjoys me sitting with him though.. I am sure he does ;)

Graduate School... the journey to a MAed in Math Education and an AIG licensure..

WOW... this is really a difficult journey, but I am making it happen. Oh Summer of 2012 can not come fast enough!!!!! I am learning so much but it is so difficult when so many other things are going on. I am so excited though because I did make an A in Advanced Calculus. Trust me.. I have no idea how in the world I pulled that out!! The professor made it difficult because his way of grading was to compare our score to others and then sort of "rate" you... yes I know CrAzY! Other than all that I am making do...

Cheerleading... rah.rah.ree. kick em' in the knee.

I know you are probably thinking...

Cheerleading = DRAMA... but I am happy to say that it has actually not been that bad and instead of the girls bringing drama.. it has been any outside source possible. I think God is testing me on this one. It seems like I can not go a day without someone having an issue with a form we fill out or something to do with this and that. I am glad to say that the 14 girls make it worth it. They are so amazing in every way and I am so happy to be apart of their lives. I hope I will make an impact on them... hope.

School- yes, the reason why I created this blog a year ago.. Yahoo a year?!

I went into my lonely, deserted classroom today to show it how much I love it and I wanted to become so sucked in in perfecting each piece. I know I am too much a go-getter when it comes to my classroom decor and feel. I went to school at 10:00 planning to only stay 30 min, well I spent about 20 of those minutes catching up with some definitely missed teacher friends and then 10 min to fix my desk where I wanted it... yes that's all I got done :( Along with school starting I also have some great news!! I was chosen by the County Office to speak to the new teachers in the county! I am so excited and I feel so privileged! I hope this means I am doing something right...

I am one of those weird people who find non-exciting things like starting back to school exciting. I can't wait to meet my classes and teach them some awesome math that makes me tickled with joy! I love it so much and I hope I can help them to appreciate it a lil' bit!


Well happy August!

No comments:

Post a Comment