Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer.. Over?

Why no... summer is not over unless you think it is... you have to keep wishing that it will stay so ready set... WISH!

I am actually excited about starting my second year of teaching! I have begun my creative journey of bulletin boards and basically laying my colorful self all over my classroom walls! I get picked on frequently about my use of color, but it makes me happy! I painted this picture for my classroom and I am so happy with the way it turned out! :) Being wise is my slogan this year. Make wise decisions...


I recently got home from a wonderful trip with my cousin Tracy! We took a journey to Savannah, GA with a stop along the way..

Charleston, SC

Absolutely beautiful in every way... I could live here forever and be completely satisfied!

Finally we get to Savannah, GA! Tracy and I took a carriage ride around the city which was the best idea! We found out a lot about the history of the city and interesting stories about certain buildings!


One stop that definitely needs mentioning is the Soho South Cafe on Liberty St in Savannah. It was a Google Maps find and it was worth every dime and time that we spent there. It is a must if you are going to Savannah!


and how could I fail to mention our Bed and Breakfast...
The Eliza Thompson House... another random website find and a must stay!


I have completely enjoyed the short summer that I have had (grad school took up a huge portion) and I can not wait for the many more to come and all the adventures I will have throughout the school year!


Wishing summer could last forever.....


No comments:

Post a Comment