Sunday, February 14, 2010

That Lovey Dovey Day

So I promised an update on the Valentines day surprises and Jonathan definitely impressed me today. This morning I randomly saw a card and a little box sitting on the table. The card was beautiful and so sweet! The box was the most beautiful set of pearl earrings! I was so excited!! They are my first real pair of pearls! We then headed to church with my parents and then lunch afterwards. When we finally got home there was a note on my door from a florist... I was so surprised! I can't even begin to tell you how in love I am.....


I am constantly empowered by how great our God is! He has a way of sending us the most perfect person. My grandparents always prove to me that love can take you through life and leave you with the best memories.

Can you believe that the picture is of my grandparents on their wedding day?! This picture hangs in my apartment and makes me smile every time I look at it. When I was single it reminded me each day that there was love out there and I would find it someday and now that I have found the love of my life it reminds me about all the great memories that Jonathan and I will have in our future together.

So in love!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess,
    I love keeping up with you through your blog. I'm so happy that you are in love and loving life! Keep shining for Jesus and loving others.
    Can you tell me how you got the fun fonts for your blog titles and such? I found a website with the fonts, but haven't found a way to install them yet...
    -Janah Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html


    This is the webpage directions I used! It's pretty easy but a ton of steps!! Let me know if you need help, but I am sure you can do it! :)

    Thanks for commenting! It makes blogging worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete